Sunday, March 18, 2012

Plan 3


So on Friday I had the opportunity to look at all of the models at the new development down the street from our house.
I liked Plan 3.
It's a bit smaller than our house at just under 2,100 sqft. But the appealing part of the house was the three car garage AND single level. There is an option for a 5th bedroom which is awesome. The house as it stands, is 4 bedroom with an extra big laundry room (again big enough for mudroom storage).


I loved the kitchen. it was my favorite part of the whole house.

The flooring was awesome as well. But flooring is something we are planning on changing the floors in our house.

I also loved the design of the rooms in the house.

I liked the option for the 5th bedroom because Phil and I can both have our own offices AND if we happened to have another child we'd have a bedroom for them.



Really, the only reason I went to look at the home was to get ideas for decorating our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment