Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More pictures

I have more pictures to post from my model home venture.
I love how model homes look almost perfect. While I love this aspect, at least the decorating part, it doesn't look lived in.
So while I want to borrow some of the style ideas, our home NEEDS to have a little bit of us shining through (pictures of our friends and family, etc. Our hobbies proudly boosted on our walls)



I love this patio. If our HOA would allow us, I would consider building this for our deck.

My daughter calls these "Happy Birthdays"
We'd love to have one in our house! In fact when the contractor came over last week, we had them price it out and we might just be able to get one installed!



Our closet isn't quite this big, but it would be nice to have some organized space and maybe double rows so we can fit more clothes and get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment